Saturday, January 5, 2013

Good Morning My Loves....The sun is shining today...yippie!!!! I so have that seasonal disorder thing going on. I love the snow...but I need to be able to sit out in it with a good book and a drink..kinda like summer..lol. I think however I am gonna need more than a swimsuit on.

Oatmeal cookies have been made already this morning . Why so early you ask am I baking cookies?....Because I know life is uncertain and I believe dessert should always come first. Taste testing them I discovered I should have included nuts...too late now. This will not keep me from eating them and they are like chips to me..I can't eat just one. Pull up your chair grab a cookie and a cup of tea.

The day is early so I don't have a lot to complain about ....yet!!! But trust me it will happen!!!! I am trying to write this and my guys behind me are yaking so I can't concentrate....they are even more random than me..just sitting here listening to them the conversation goes like this..".we have been to Germany..we have floored our car on the ice (as a MOM I didn't need to hear that)....why is  poop deck called a poop deck?...Is it cause birds poop on It?.... I don't know says the other one...hey hello ...this oatmeal stuff is really gooey....Dad you should have been here when the spray nozzle came off the kitchen sink...that was so funny....Oh geez someone is getting driving lessons next door...oh it's a girl..she don't look like she is doing so well....now singing take me out to the ball game...."   Yes, these people really belong to me!!! Holy Cow...  The things overheard in  my house.Well you know what they say fact is stranger than fiction!

I am looking forward to a road trip today...love adventure...especially getting lost...NOT..but that is a whole different blog.

Be sweet and have a second cookie!
Til tomorrow....
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment