Thursday, January 3, 2013

Well here we are....the beginning of the year...2013. This is really my first adventure into the blogging world even though it has been around it seems forever. I am always behind the 8 ball..:) As I share my world with you it will be a day in the life of me...that means RANDOM wonders...words that are not spelled correct...improper grammar and punctuation...etc. Basically you  just get me. I hope that I make you laugh and cry....make you think and wonder....give you hope ....let you know you are not alone in this journey we call life and maybe just maybe awaken the inner part of you that screams it's okay to be NORMAL and NOT PERFECT in this "PERFECT WORLD WE LIVE IN"!  I don't care about what you weigh ..your color..your beliefs or your skeletons in your closet....we all have them...I am willing to let you look into my life and see what a train wreck we all live...even the rich and famous...which I am not!

I hope you will follow me and please leave comments ..thoughts things you want to share with me....I would love to hear from you...this is just a personal blog....nothing to be gained or lost from it. I open my heart and home to you as my friends and followers.

I am sure I will stumble..fall and make a fool of myself..I am learning....:)...I believe if we never step out of our comfort zone right or wrong...we never grow. Please if you enjoy this journey with me...share my addy and come by for a visit when you can...the door is always open. Sit and have a cup of tea and lets catch up!

Have a beautiful day and stay warm...or cool..where ever in the world you may be. I have introduced myself and will be back tomorrow with my cup of tea to chat with you.

Til Tea Time Tomorrow My Loves...
Alana


No comments:

Post a Comment