Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Morning.....notice this doesn't have good in front of it....that would be because I am not sure about today yet. I really wanted to sleep in but oh no I wake up at 7:17 am.  Those are not freakin Princess Hours..and my family knows I am the Princess!!! Apparently NOT TODAY! And for what it's worth if my computer is gonna spell check me...DON'T just UNDERLINE the damn word...SPELL IT FOR ME!!! If I could spell it you wouldn't need to underline it!!!!

I am feeling stressed today. I am not sure why..while I want to write this blog very much and thought I had all the ideas of random in place...I find it hard to get it out of my mind and onto this page! I write blurb stuff on FB..status wise..and its a piece of cake....wtf can't I make that happen here....Pressure...????...No that can't be it cause while I want people to read it and enjoy and share my life..If it doesn't happen I won't curl up in a corner and die...I mean I do have some sort of life other than SOCIAL MEDIA...or at least I use to! Sometimes I hate technology and I wish it all would just go to hell! Give me my glass of sweet ice tea...a rocking chair on my porch to sit my fat lazy ass in and I am good!!! But NO...you fucktards who dreamed up all this shit stress me out and make me look like a loser if I can't use it!!! I will learn and then everyone is gonna be screwed...just sayin

I took a break...you didn't even know it...went to breakfast/lunch at IHOP..then a movie with the son...saw Parental Guidance..good movie but it made me cry...again I have no idea why...and I cried all the way home..cried changing the laundry over...folding the laundry...putting the laundry away....not crying at this moment cause frankly...I can't see the keyboard through the alligator tears! My son says OMG MOM..this is why I am never getting married..WOMEN...why are you crying he ask....I don't know I say...then he says with a snarky attitude...so you just cry to cry?????? YES SON ..as a matter of fact I do...so bite me!!!

One day all this will be my sons journal to burn ..share...take a hammer to what ever..he is gonna look back and say .."MY MOM SHOULD HAVE BEEN COMMITTED"....but hey it life what can I say.

I hope tomorrow is better....but it won't be tomorrow ..it will be today...for tomorrow never comes!

Tea Time....cheeers my loves!
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment